Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ash Wednesday

It's Ash Wednesday and I'm cooking fish. I really didn't plan it, but it just worked out that way. I haven't thought much about Lent this year. Once again my diet is so limited that to take anything out would be stupidity. And to say I'm giving up carbohydrates would be hypocrasy because I only eat 30 to 40 grams of carbohydrates a day. And those are from low carb vegetables. I could give up animosity again, but my prime target and I are getting along pretty well these days. Maybe I should give up procrastination. The thing about Lent is to give up something that you value, and I don't really value that. I see it as a character flaw. Maybe I'll give up reading trash novels. Or perhaps fantizising about winning the lottery.

No comments:

Post a Comment