Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light. Dylan Thomas
Thursday, July 30, 2026
Puzzled
Do you work puzzles? I used to always have one going somewhere in my house. I used to always have one going in my house when my kids were young. But over the years since they have left the nest, I have fallen out of the habit. I have a few that I bought and never worked. I finally opened one and got it started. I think that over those same years I lost the brain cells that had me successful in working them too. This one is a thousand pieces and is already a challenge for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't have the patience to do a jigsaw puzzle. And now I don't really have the eyesight either. But I know lots of people who get hours and hours of fun from jigsaw puzzles.
ReplyDeletePuzzles frustrate me. I buy them occasionally at Goodwill or other thrift stores for craft projects with my kids.My mom's assisted living always has a puzzle going in the library, people stop by and put together a few pieces now and then. They laminate them and hang them up in the dining room when they're done.
ReplyDeleteSince you don't have a cat to mess your puzzles up, you're ahead of the game, I think.