Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Cleaning Woes

My friend De is coming to visit again today. My home is mostly clean. It always is, but I scrubbed the bathroom and kitchen floor anyway. Generally, if someone walked into my home, I wouldn't be ashamed about how it's kept. It isn't hard with just me cleaning up after myself. This apartment is set up in a way that doesn't frustrate my efforts. 

I have a pile of laundry that needs to be done, but the laundry room has been out of order since the weekend. I should have taken care of it before then, but who knew. I hope they get it fixed soon. I really don't want to have to put my clothes in my wagon and walk them into one of the laundries near the university, but that may be what needs to be done. I wonder if I could get an Uber to take me. 


1 comment:

  1. When I was in university, my apartment didn't have laundry facilities and I had to schlep my laundry by foot or on the bus a few blocks away to the laundromat every couple of weeks for years, summer and winter. What a pain! I hope your laundry room gets fixed right away!

    ReplyDelete