Well, I had a dream and it was so unremarkable that I didn't remember it until last night when I decided to make myself a grilled cheese sandwich. I picked up the bread out of my bread bowl and just the slimmest portion of the dream caught my attention. I dreamt that I was going to make my sister a grilled cheese sandwich because she really only eats bread and cheese. But when I opened the bag of bread, it had molded and I didn't have any bread to make her sandwich with. That is all of the dream that I remember. Nothing more. But it had me wondering all day why my brain chose to come up with that. If dreams are supposed to mean something psychologically, what the hell is that supposed to mean? Seriously, if I was a counselor and had to listen to this kind of drip all day...And why the hell did my brain suddenly bring the dream forward today after having buried it. It should have kept it buried. Just a though...or maybe a dream.
If you found this blog without your reading list, my apologies. Maybe I should have posted pictures of kittens.


Your dreams are like mine. Everyday stuff and nothing I can relate it to. . . .
ReplyDeleteMeanwhile - still so frustrated with blogger not updating to current posts. GRRRRRRRRR
DUH 🙄 And here I thought it was just mine not working. Read some tech and added ?alt=rss after default in each feed and fixed it myself.
ReplyDeleteSometimes I have a funny dream and think . . . I'll tell hubby at breakfast, but by then I've forgotten what it was. 🤣