Saturday, September 26, 2026

Cocooned With Quiche

I slept quite a bit over the last few days. The stress of illness and the move finally convinced my body to just turn it off. It would have been fine but I missed the Tenants Union meeting. I hate that. Even though I'm not going to hang around to benefit from any reform it hopes to achieve, I feel that I should care enough about people in general to want positive changes in the way people are treated.

When I woke up this morning I had a heavy washed out feeling. I hope that it is a consequence of oversleeping and not a foreboding of something more to come. I decided that today would be a good day to cocoon on the couch and get a bit of business done. I also needed to have some groceries delivered, and I was expecting the maintenance person to come around to change the filter in the air conditioner. The couch just seemed like the best place to do that from. 


2 comments:

  1. Yes, stress is terribly wearing on the body and fatiguing too. Some rest and relaxation are definitely called for! I hope you will feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping your catch-up sleep and cocooning day makes you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete