It made me cry. But I didn't want to tell her that I was feeling sorry for myself, so I just told her I was eating a cheeseburger and tater-tots while watching Survivor. She had no answer for that.
Apparently watching people starve on television makes me hungry. The women in the group kept talking about chocolate...And of course, a lot of the focus of the show is food, or the lack thereof. So I kept thinking about the box of brownies that I have in the cupboard. I really don't need to bake them because in a few days I'm going to order myself a birthday cake, and that made me sad because I really don't have anyone here to share a pan of brownies or a birthday cake with. And being sad and hearing people talk about the chocolate they want to be eating kept me thinking about the brownies... until I made them...
I put some chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and pecans in them. They are really good. And I'm still watching Survivor...


No comments:
Post a Comment